Retron Retron

Pretty Good but some problems

Yea the game was pretty cool, except I saw there were a few problems. First thing I noticed after playing a couple times was that my hits weren't registering some times when my bullets would shoot at ships and I noticed this happened especially when the camera shifted from top down to a kind of sideways mode. My beam would go through some ships and then the ship would crash into me. Another problem I had was toward the end when I had 5000 points and got a power bomb or whatever, everything froze and I died when it caught back up with itself. That could be a computer problem of mine or I dunno.

Otherwise I liked the game, it was pretty cool and has a good idea. I dunno if it'll make it any cooler but you could do a Lumines kinda thing where once you get to a certain point value the music changes or the colors/style change or something. It's fine as it but just an idea.

Gateway Gateway

It was cool but...

The game was cool, but I had a hard time with the room with the colored floor because I am partially color blind and couldn't tell some of the colors apart. Other than that I thought it was cool and I liked it.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Ow

My eyes hurt from playing this game for a while, but it's cool

Flatout Minigame Flatout Minigame

Cool

I like how each level had a different way of playing it instead of having the same thing being done over and over again just to get a high score. More levels would make the game even more fun! all my 5 r blong to this

SIM SIM

yea

yea Im stuck at the same part... as that other dude. What do u do when you get the army guys??? How do u get to the fourth floor od the hotel or whatever?!?!