TSAH TSAH

Good job

It's a fun movie to watch and most of them were good, except I like the part where you basically endorse Sony even though Microsoft is basically competing against them since Halo is X-box exclusive? Made a lot of sense. But anyway it was funny and Halo 2 rocks. Easter Egg was fun too haha.

my battlefield! my battlefield!

GOod job

I really liked this flash... and I think it deserves a better score than it's getting. The sounds weren't that great so you could always improve that, and it was comical the way some people died. I never saw ringfinger version, but I still think this is cool. Stick animation r0x :P Good luck on future flash animation

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Good Job

Alright, this was a good movie but it could use some improvements, which is why I voted 4 on the movie. First off, I didn't really like the music that was playing during the movie. For me it seemed as if it didn't fit too well, but that's me :P I also thought that some of the fighting was a bit repetitive, but it is sorta hard to think of new ways to kill things so whatever. Other than that it was a great movie. Everything ran smoothly and I like the style of the fighting. I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything by voting for 4, but if i could vote 4.5 i would give you that :P

Retron Retron

Pretty Good but some problems

Yea the game was pretty cool, except I saw there were a few problems. First thing I noticed after playing a couple times was that my hits weren't registering some times when my bullets would shoot at ships and I noticed this happened especially when the camera shifted from top down to a kind of sideways mode. My beam would go through some ships and then the ship would crash into me. Another problem I had was toward the end when I had 5000 points and got a power bomb or whatever, everything froze and I died when it caught back up with itself. That could be a computer problem of mine or I dunno.

Otherwise I liked the game, it was pretty cool and has a good idea. I dunno if it'll make it any cooler but you could do a Lumines kinda thing where once you get to a certain point value the music changes or the colors/style change or something. It's fine as it but just an idea.

Gateway Gateway

It was cool but...

The game was cool, but I had a hard time with the room with the colored floor because I am partially color blind and couldn't tell some of the colors apart. Other than that I thought it was cool and I liked it.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Ow

My eyes hurt from playing this game for a while, but it's cool